Cycling Arm Sleeves Sun Protection.
Lightweight cycling uv arm sleeves designed to protect your arms during sunny rides, or to keep the chill off on descents in the cooler weather.
Lightweight, breathable with cooling technology, these uv arm sleeves protect the arms from the sun and make the ride more enjoyable since it keep arms cool by not having the sun burn them up. Match well with the DAYs II jersey, and with an Italian silicone gripper, they stay well on the arms. Another use of these arm sleeves is for summer riding in the mountains, when they'll provide a lightweight, easily packable layer of protection from the wind and chill of fast descents. Good replacement for sunscreen.
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Anti-bacterial and sweat-wicking properties
- Soft Italian silicone grippers which don't leave a deep imprint
- Bonded wrist cuff for smart finish
- 18°-34°C / 64°-93°F
- DeanDot: 85% polyester /15% Elastane, 130GSM
DeanDot fabric is created to be extremely breathable, soft and comfortable. Excellent stretch to fit the body lines. It has a cooling function, and give antibacterial as well as the deodorizing effects.
1. The bacteriostatic rate against Staphylococcus aureus reaches 99.99% with the help of Bamboo charcoal fiber.
2. Cool sensation injection: You can feel the coolness after sweating. Active ingredients, embedded in a unique multi-layer micelle structure, could be triggered through humidity. The cooling effect would become gradually weaker with the increase of washing times.
Recycled package: with license of Der Grüne Punkt and LD-PE 04